What is the De-valuation of Money? | मुद्रा का अवमूल्यन / डीवैल्युएशन ऑफ मनी किसे कहते हैं?

मुद्रा का अवमूल्यन / डीवैल्युएशन ऑफ मनी किसे कहते हैं?

What is the De-valuation of Money? 


मुद्रा का अवमूल्यन / डीवैल्युएशन ऑफ मनी किसे कहते हैं? | What is the De-valuation of Money? | Commenly Asked Questions in Govt Jobs exams | Indian Economy






हेलो दोस्तों,




नमस्कार, स्वागत है आपका आपके फेवरेट एजुकेशनल ब्लॉग वेबसाइट ज्ञानीराम पर| जहां आप को मिलते हैं बहुत ही उपयोगी और ज्ञानवर्धक जानकारियों भरे लेख| जो आपके आगामी परीक्षाओं की दृष्टि से काफी महत्वपूर्ण साबित हो सकते हैं। और साथ ही आपको मिलते है - Indian Economy, Inflation, De-valuation, De-valuation of money, banking and economy, Indian GK, General Knowledge question answer in hindi, What is the De-valuation of Money?, Commenly Asked Questions in Govt Jobs exams, Daily doze of GK, Current affairs 2020 in Hindi, Prepration tips for all sarkari jobs 2020, sarkari naukri notification 2020, Hindi GK Tricks, current affairs, current affairs in hindi, current affairs 2020, latest job updates, latest govt. job notifications, admit card, sarkari results, upcoming jobs, sarkari naukri ki tyari kaise kare, free notes, free study material, free hindi study material, इंडिया GK, GK in Hindi, Latest govt. jobs alert, Govt. jobs alert 2020, ssc cgl chsl exam preparation tips, General Knowledge in Hindi, Indian History in Hindi, Indus vally civilization, Indian History GK notes, History notes, Indian Ancient History, Bank exam questions, Weekly current affairs in Hindi, GK question answer in Hindi 2020, GK question answer in Hindi, etc.












So, let’s connect with us. In this article, you will get-





मुद्रा का अवमूल्यन / डीवैल्युएशन ऑफ मनी किसे कहते हैं?





मुद्रा का अवमूल्यन


यहाँ Devaluation शब्द De + Valuation से मिलकर बना है। इसका मतलब होता है किसी चीज की वैल्यू को कम आंकना।


और जब हम बात करते हैं डीवैल्युएशन ऑफ मनी मतलब मुद्रा के अवमूल्यन की तो यहां हमारा मतलब होता है की मुद्रा के मूल्य में कमी करना या मुद्रा के मूल्य को कम आंकना।


दूसरे और स्पष्ट शब्दों में हम कह सकते हैं कि जब कोई देश अपनी प्रचलित मुद्रा का अधिकृत मूल्य किसी अन्य मुद्रा की तुलना में कम कर देता है तो उसे उस देश द्वारा किया गया अपनी मुद्रा का अवमूल्यन कहा जाता है। अवमूल्यन से किसी देश की आंतरिक कीमतें बढ़ जाती है।


भारत में मुद्रा का अवमूल्यन


भारत में अभी तक भारतीय रुपया का निम्न प्रकार अवमूल्यन हुआ है-





पहला अवमूल्यन



भारतीय रुपए का जून 1949 में 30.5% अवमूल्यन किया गया। उस समय भारत के वित्त मंत्री डॉ जॉन मथाई थे।


दूसरा अवमूल्यन

भारतीय रुपए का जून 1966 में दूसरी बार 57% का अवमूल्यन किया गया। उस समय भारत के वित्त मंत्री सचिंद्र चौधरी थे।


तीसरा और चौथा अवमूल्यन

भारतीय रुपए का तीसरा अवमूल्यन 1 जुलाई 1991 को 9% और 3 जुलाई 1991 को 11% किया गया इस समय कुल 20% का अवमूल्यन हुआ। इस दौरान भारत के वित्त मंत्री डॉ मनमोहन सिंह थे।







_______________________________________________
English View







What is the De-valuation of Money?




Devaluation of currency Here the term Devaluation consists of De + Valuation. It means underestimating the value of something. And when we talk about devolution of money, we mean devaluation of currency, here we mean to decrease the value of the currency or underestimate the value of the currency.


In other more clear terms, we can say that when a country reduces the authorized value of its currency in comparison to another currency, it is called devaluation of its currency made by that country. Devaluation increases the internal prices of a country.






Devaluation of currency in india So far, the Indian rupee has been devalued in India. First devaluation Indian rupee depreciated 30.5% in June 1949. The then Finance Minister of India was Dr. John Mathai.


Second devaluation The Indian rupee was devalued 57% for the second time in June 1966. The then Finance Minister of India was Sachindra Chaudhary. Third and fourth devaluation The third devaluation of the Indian rupee was made 9% on 1 July 1991 and 11% on 3 July 1991, at which time the total devaluation was 20%. The Finance Minister of India was Dr. Manmohan Singh during this period.


















**************************

Stay connects with us, Stay update with the world...!

Thanks...


Post a Comment

0 Comments

Search Any Topic